3rd Brake Light Bracket for Wranglers
When Jeep owners remove the wheel & tire off of the tailgate and install a swing-out tire carrier, they lose their 3rd brake light and the OEM bracket. Our product remedies this issue, and totally enhances the look of your Jeep!
Brackets fit all 1987-current Jeep YJ, TJ, LJ, and JK Wrangler models, with tires up to 40". See special notes below.
Features & Benefits:
- No Drilling, No Dismantling. Bolts Right Into OEM Holes
- Extremely Solid compared to Competitors Products
- Available plain or with Jeep cutouts (classic, 2-door, or 4-door)
- Includes Red LED light and Rubber Grommet
- Lifetime Warranty against Defects & Workmanship (LED Light, 1 Year)
- 1⁄4” Heavy Duty Aluminum (No Flexing)
- Powder Coated Black (UV Protected)
- Made in the USA, Keeping American Jobs at Home
- Fixed height for tires up to 34"
- Extended fixed height for tires up to 40"
- Adjustable height for a custom fit on tires up to 40"
FITMENT NOTE: Due to tailgate vent placement, not all brackets will fit 2003-2006 TJ and LJ models. Use option drop down menus above to see available brackets for these models.
NOTE: When installing the LED light you will notice three wires, white is ground, red is the brake light, and black gets cut off.
NOTE: We only supply bolts for our adjustable brackets, not to mount to your Jeep.